Jeff founded Mercer Company with the intent to not only provide excellent service but provide measurable value to our clients as well. Jeff believes that an agent’s business practices and habits directly affect their clients’ results. Therefore, Mercer Company’s agents have a targeted market focus, excellent product knowledge, and a clear understanding of our client’s goals.
In the world of commercial real estate, results matter. Mercer Company has successfully represented Tenants and Buyers, closing over 1,000 sale and lease transactions. Furthermore, we know how to market your property to get you the highest return. On average, we get our landlords within 2% of their asking price. Numbers like that do not happen without a culture of putting the client’s needs first. Meeting our client’s expectations is always a priority and what we stand behind.
Experience & Education:
After graduating from Rice University, Jeff started in the industry at NAI. He made his way up the ranks to partner but decided to leave and start his own firm at the end of 2007. Mercer Company opened its first office in Dallas shortly thereafter.
Over his 25 years of experience, his focus has always been industrial real estate. Jeff bought his first property in 2000 and continued acquiring property for himself and others. He currently owns 1.3 million square feet of building with 118 tenants. Mercer Company has strong discipline when it comes to the value and above-average returns we expect from our investments. Because of this, Jeff’s industrial real estate investments have beat the S&P 500 every year.
Significant Transactions of Jeff’s Career:
- Purchase and sale of the Main Mercer Properties
- Purchase, Redevelopment, and Sale of 1908 110th Grand Prairie Texas
- Acquisition of 1505 W. Walnut Hill Irving Texas
- Three-way sale between Rusco Packaging, Dallas Pump & GWS Supply
- Three-way sale between Rotary Corporation, Continental Trophy & Atlantic Spice & Food
- Principal purchase and sale of 1302-1350 Motor Circle (Medical District Circle) – 89,000 square foot industrial complex
- 240,000 square foot lease of 2115 E Belt Line Road to Rudy’s Tortillas