Jeff Mercer – President
I founded Mercer Company to provide excellent service and value to our clients. Fundamentally, we believe in substance over style when it comes to our approach to commercial real estate. I believe that an agent’s business practices and habits have a direct effect on their clients results. That is why our agents have a limited focus, excellent product knowledge and a clear understanding of our client’s goals.
We feel the results of the transaction are a true measure of value in brokerage. That is why we track our average savings for Tenants/ Buyers that we represent -an average of 18% off the asking price. On our Landlord representation assignments, we average only a 10% difference of the asking price. Furthermore, our listings transact two times faster than the market average of 15 months. I am not aware of any other brokerage firms that have the courage to track such categories.
Experience & Education:
- Over my 16 years of experience, I have personally closed over 800 transactions. My focus has always been industrial real estate.
- 13-0-1 profitable real estate investments: My industrial real estate investments have beat the S&P 500 every year since 2001.
- Graduate of Rice University 1994
Significant Transactions of My Career:
- Three way sale between Rusco Packaging, Dallas Pump & GWS Supply
- Three way sale between Rotary Corporation, Continental Trophy & Atlantic Spice & Food
- Principal purchase and sale of 1302-1350 Motor Circle – 89,000 square foot industrial complex
- 120,000 square foot lease to Sonntag
- 240,000 square foot lease of 2115 E Belt Line Road to Rudy’s Tortillas