Keenan Cook, SIOR – Vice President
Valwood & South Stemmons/Harry Hines
Keenan specializes in the leasing and sales of industrial real estate property in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. His primary focus is in the Valwood and Stemmons Corridor industrial markets.
Graduate of Rice University in 2014 where he was a four-year letterman of the Rice baseball program. Keenan and his wife Abby live in Dallas.
Experience & Industry Achievements:
Since joining Mercer Company in 2014, Keenan has transacted more than 2.5 million square feet of industrial space in DFW with a transaction volume in excess of $100,000,000. He is dedicated to the quality representation of his clients and adding measurable value through his extensive market knowledge. Keenan also personally invests in industrial properties in DFW and knows firsthand the value of owning real estate.
DCEO Power Broker: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
Member, Society of Office and Industrial Realtors (SIOR)
Recent Notable Transactions:
- Sale of 13737-13735 N. Stemmons Frwy – 145,000 sf building
- Sale of 3310 W Kingsley Rd – 218,000 sf building
- Lease of 1207 W Crosby – 73,986 sf building
- Lease of 11925 N. Stemmons Frwy – 52,000 sf building
- Sale of 1540 Champion Drive – 56,132 sf building
- Sale of 1185 108th Street – 37,558 sf distribution building
- Lease of 2200 Alberta Drive – 32,092 sf building
- Lease of 2244 Luna Rd – 58,668 sf building